Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour with Spanish-Speaking Guide
The ancient glory of Rome is reborn! Skip the Line at three of the most significant surviving remnants of the Eternal City: the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Your expert, Spanish-speaking tour guide will share anecdotes and history throughout the tour, rebuilding the impressive ruins with tales of Ancient Rome’s heyday.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group walking tour
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your journey into antiquity begins with the Colosseum, one of the world’s most iconic sights. Your guide will call on their historical and archaeological expertise to tell you all about the battles, both physical and political, that played out in this incredible amphitheater. You might be surprised to learn that ‘Gladiator’ didn’t get everything right and that feats of ancient engineering even allowed the Romans to re-enact naval battles here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The next stop takes you back to the very beginning. The Palatine Hill is the spot Romulus chose to found the city that would become Rome in 753 BC – a decision that ended in tragedy for his brother Remus. Here, steeped in history, you’ll enjoy spectacular views overlooking your next destination: the Roman Forum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Forum and the Via Sacra, the Sacred Way, were the heart of Ancient Rome. All of Roman life could be found in this bustling marketplace: commerce and trade, political rallies, military parades, and the sacred ceremonies of the Vestal Virgins.
In just three hours, you’ll experience all that allowed Rome to endure so long – staying immersed in history the entire time, without wasting a moment waiting in line.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only small bags are allowed on the tour
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.