Skip the Line: Art Walk Card: the Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofía Museum Tickets
So many works of art and culture are condensed in the Golden Triangle of Art, at Paseo del Prado. This is the name of the area where the most important museums in Madrid are located, with just a few steps between each other. Skip the line to them and enjoy!
The Prado Museum walls are lined with works from the Spanish, Italian and Flemish schools. This museum stands out for containing the largest holdings of Bosch, Titian, El Greco, Rubens, Velázquez and Goya, some numbering more than 100 works.
The Reina Sofía Museum houses paintings by Dalí, Miró and Juan Gris as well as one of Spain’s most famous artworks, Picasso’s Guernica. It is Madrid’s Spanish contemporary art museum par excellence.
The Thyssen Museum's collection traces the history of European painting from the Middle Ages to the late 20th century. Italian primitives, the German Renaissance, 19th-century American art, Impressionism, German Expressionism and Russian Constructivism are well represented in this museum.
per adult from
1 to 7 days
What's included :
- Golden Triangle of Art Tickets: Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofía Museum Entrance Fees
- Skip-the-line tickets to the three most important museums in Madrid
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pick-up / Drop-off
- Food and drink
- In-person, Audio or Written Guides
- Visit: Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Paseo Prado 8, 28014 Madrid Spain
The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum sits close to two of Madrid’s other famous museums to form part of the city’s ‘Golden Triangle’ of galleries. As home to one of Madrid’s finest private art collections, it’s no surprise that the lines to gain entry often exceed an hour!
Discover some of Spain’s finest artwork such as Edgar Degas’ ‘Swaying Dancer,’ and gain insight into the country’s rich art heritage while enjoying personalized commentary.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
Skip the line at the Prado Museum in Madrid, and see some of the most influential pieces of European artwork like ''Las Meninas'' by Velázquez, ''The Garden of Earthly Delights'' by Bosch or ''The Three Graces'' by Rubens.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Calle de Santa Isabel 52, 28012 Madrid Spain
The museum houses work from some of Spain’s finest 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Paseo Prado 8, 28014 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2020 - 3/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.