Skip the Line: Audio guide visit Gaudí Crypt and Colònia Güell Ticket
Discover Antoni Gaudi's modernist masterpiece on this 2-hour tour of Colonia Güell and the Crypt. During the 2-hour audio tour, explore the modernist workers’ village south of Barcelona, and its UNESCO-listed Crypt. Wander through the 19th-century village's preserved streets, stopping by highlights like the school and the theater. At your own pace, learn why and how they were built for the textile workers employed at a local factory. Admire Gaudi's Crypt, and receive a keepsake guidebook about its design.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide: spanish, catalan, english, italian, french, german,russian,japanese,koreand and chinese
- Map of town of Colonia Güell
- Entry/Admission - Colonia Guell Gaudi Crypt
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children's audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Colonia Guell Gaudi Crypt, Claudi Guell, 6, 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervello Spain
Choose your preferred tour time when booking, then make your own way to the Colònia Güell information and visitor center to pick up your audio guide and keepsake guidebook. Set out to discover the highlights of Colonia Güell and Gaudi's Crypt at your own pace, exploring the area's terraced houses, school, historic factory, shops, gardens, and co-operative buildings.
Wander through the 19th-century village as you listen to how modernist architects were commissioned by Eusebi Güell to house the workers from his nearby textile factory. Admire the Catalan folk architecture fused with modernist elements like turrets and trencadis mosaic tiling.
After your time in the village, make your way to the main attraction: Gaudi's Crypt, declared World Heritage site by UNESCO in 2005. Hear how Antoni Gaudi designed the church in 1882, and learn how the designer used it to test ideas for his main life work: The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Marvel at the architecture outside, then step inside to wonder at the soaring arches, spiraling columns, and two naves; built on different levels to blend into the surrounding hillside.
The audio tour concludes after two hours; you are free to spend as much time in the area as you like.
Departure Point :Colonia Guell Gaudi Crypt, Claudi Guell, 6, 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervello Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and formal clothes
- Infant admission excludes audio guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.