Skip the Line Audio Guided Versailles & Breakfast at Ore with Optional Pick up
With this small group tour, you will go back in time to experience the opulence of the Palace and Gardens of Versailles classified for 30 years as World
Heritage of Humanity.Start your excursion by having a delicious French breakfast at Ore-Ducasse au château de Versailles.Then get ready to explore the Palace with Audio Guide through the glittering Hall of Mirrors and see the Royal Apartments. Admire the enormous gardens and beautiful fountain displays.The True & Real Experience of French luxury with a unique breakfast at Ore Restaurant.
Full breakfast at "Ore":
A choice of hot or cold drink (coffee, tea or hot chocolate or orange, grapefruit or tomato)
Toasted ficelle baguette & butter, jam, honey or chocolate spread
3 mini viennoiserie assortment (chocolate roll, croissant, raisin roll)
Salmon and/or vegetable cakes
Breakfast for children under 11 years old:
A choice of drink (hot chocolate, fresh vegetable or fruit juice) & 3 mini viennoiserie assortment
per adult from
255 to 285 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A succulent french breakfast at ore-Ducasse au château de Versailles
- Entrance ticket to the Versailles Palace, with the exclusive access of "Ore"Restaurant
- Entrance ticket to the Gardens, even on Musical Gardens’ and Musical Fountains’ days.
- Comfortable round-trip transportation from Paris by minivan in a small group (8 people maximum)
- Service of an experienced driver guide.
- Audioguided visit of the Versailles Palace, available in 10 languages
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canal
What's excluded :
- Pick up hotel ( unless specified)
- Gratuities ( optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Departure from our central located agency nearby the Eiffel Tower on avenue de la Bourdonnais
Pass By: Domaine National de Saint-Cloud, Avenue de la Grille d'Honneur, 92210 Saint-Cloud France
After 45 minutes'drive ( approx) in Paris suburbs, you will arrive at the Magnificent Kingdom of Louis XIV!
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Spot the equestrian Statue of Louis XIV standing in front of the Palace on the Place d'Armes at Versailles
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Start your day by having a delicious French breakfast at ore-Ducasse Located on the first floor of the Pavillon Dufour at Versailles, just inside of the gilded gates to the château
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Explore with the Audio Guide the Palace with the Royal Appartments, the stunning Hall of Mirrors
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You will have free time to stroll through the gardens admiring the stunning white marble statues embroidery parterre and many more...
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Grandes & Petites Ecuries, The Gardens of Versailles Avenue Rockefeller, 78000, Versailles France
Make sure you stop off at the Apollo and Latona fountains to admire the marble statues.
Stop At: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You may see the gardens up to the Grand Canal!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
At the end of the tour,your guide will take you back to Paris
Pass By: Ecole Militaire, 1 Place Joffre, 75007 Paris France
Driving through Paris, you will be dropped central Paris at 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais Paris ( nearby the Eiffel Tower)
Departure Point :36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Option Selected: Hotel pickup is offered. Pick up location will be from the hotel or accommodation in Paris (Zip code must start by 75). The address must be provided to us at least 72 hours (local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours (local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS , Nearest Metro Ecole Militaire or Bir Hakeim (line 8 or 6).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Palace
- The access through the Palace is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the Palace.
- Most travelers can participate
- Full breakfast at "ore": Your choice of hot or iced drink (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) Fresh vegetable or fruit juice (orange, grapefruit or tomato) Toasted ficelle baguette and butter, jam, honey or chocolate spread 3 mini viennoiserie assortment (chocolate roll, croissant, raisin roll) Salmon and/or vegetable cakes Breakfast for children under 11 years old: Your choice of drink (hot chocolate, fresh vegetable or fruit juice) 3 mini viennoiserie assortment (chocolate roll, croissant, raisin roll)
- If Option Selected: Hotel pickup is offered. Pick up location will be from the hotel or accommodation in Paris (Zip code must start by 75). The address must be provided to us at least 72 hours (local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours (local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais, nearest Metro : Ecole Militaire (line 8)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.