Skip the Line: Australian Museum Of Magical Arts General Admission & Tour Ticket
The Australian Museum of Magical arts is a museum hidden within a Magicians theatre that stores historical, artistic and cultural artefacts of the art of magic.
Once you recite the magicians sacred and secret oath, you are led into the his world of magic. Exposed to secrets that have been protected for centuries and handed down verbally from magician to magician. You shall unearth old and untold curiosities. You may even be asked to jump into a trapdoor or sawn in half!
The experience tapestries mans and woman's rem.arkable powers of imagination and high levels of mind set and creativity
per adult from
60 to 65 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Australian Museum of Magical Arts
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visit: Australian Museum of Magical Arts, 91 Riley St Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia
Door opens 1.30pm.
Whisper the secret word Trapdoor to enter..
You shall meet the Magician or his assistant who will let you in.
Magicians Oath ceremony, you will be asked to recite part of the magicians sacred and secret oath.
Then, invited to walk through the Magicians Secret Habitat.
experience a little wonder.
magician explains cutting a girl in half is easy...putting her back together requires some practice and the discovery of secrets begins.
Enter the magicians stage and look behind the mirrors.
Discover secret corridors, walls and hidden spaces.
Unearth old and untold curiosities of the history of magic
Tour ends 2.30pm.
You are now a keeper of Secrets.
2.30pm photo opportunities.
Departure Point :Australian Museum of Magical Arts, 91 Riley St Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.