Skip the Line: Bata Shoe Museum Admission Ticket
Discover the treasures of North America’s world-renowned shoe museum. Located in Toronto, Canada, the Bata Shoe Museum has over a thousand shoes and related artefacts (from a collection numbering over 13,000) in architect Raymond Moriyama’s award-winning five-floor structure.
The BSM celebrates the style and function of footwear in four impressive galleries. Footwear on display ranges from Chinese bound foot shoes and ancient Egyptian sandals to chestnut-crushing clogs and glamorous platforms. Over 4,500 years of history and a collection of 20th-century celebrity shoes are reflected in the semi-permanent exhibition, All About Shoes. Three other galleries feature changing exhibitions, so there’s always something new to see.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Audio Guide - Please bring your own Wi-Fi enabled device
- Entry/Admission - Bata Shoe Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Museum Lectures and Workshops
- Guided Group Visits - The Museum is designed to be "self-guided"
- Visit: Bata Shoe Museum, 327 Bloor St W (at St. George St.), Toronto, Ontario M5S 1W7 Canada
In addition to our popular semi-permanent exhibition, All About Shoes, the Museum has three galleries for changing exhibitions, ensuring that each visit to the museum offers a new experience. Exhibitions generally run for a year, with 1-2 new exhibitions opening each year. Through the creation of innovative exhibitions the Museum strives to enlighten and entertain visitors of all ages.
Departure Point :Bata Shoe Museum, 327 Bloor St W (at St. George St.), Toronto, Ontario M5S 1W7 Canada
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Here at the Bata Shoe Museum, we are committed to keeping our staff and visitors safe. As such, we have created a new cleaning protocol in response to the COVID-19 crisis. These new measures, however, do not guarantee that surfaces that have frequent contact will be 100% clean at all times, given that they are regularly in use. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take the following steps outlined in the City of Toronto’s COVID-19 Health Advisory. The best way to prevent infection is to follow the recommended personal hygiene measures. These prevention measures include: • Practice physical distancing and wear a face mask or shield in public • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands • Avoid close contact with people who are ill • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.