Skip the line: Boca Juniors & River Plate Museum and Stadium tour with transfer
Visit and get to know the history of the two most important Argentine teams, admire its showcases, its national and international conquests, admire theirs modern and functional museums, visit theirs stadiums, theirs tribunes and access to the changing rooms where the teams change on match days.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ticket to the Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Estadio Monumental De River Plate, Av Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires Argentina
Join us to vibrate with this tour to the Museum and Stadium of River Plate
The meeting will take place at the "Monumental" stadium, in the neighborhood of Nuñez, north of Buenos Aires.
Meeting point: Downtown Hotel in Buenos Aires City
Tours accompanied by qualified professionals.
Thorough knowledge of the city of Buenos Aires
Tours accompanied by qualified professionals
Drink and snack
Not includded tips and extras
Visit: Museo River Plate, Av. Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires Argentina
Then visit the River Plate Museum, where you will learn about the history and culture of the famous stadium, as well as the River Plate team.
Admire its trophies, its showcases, learn about its history, its different football shirts, and all the Argentine and foreign players who dazzled at River Plate
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Museo de la Pasion Boquense, Calle Brandsen 805, Buenos Aires C1161AAQ Argentina
Visit and get to know the history of one of the most important Argentinean teams. Admire its showcases, its national and international conquests. Walk through its stadium, its stands and access the changing rooms where the teams are changed on match days.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
Guided Tour of the stadium of Boca Juniors in the neighborhood of La Boca.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Estadio Monumental De River Plate, Av Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel info for the pick up, you can send us a message to our system after your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.