Skip the Line: Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park Ticket
Bridlington Birds of Prey & Animal Park is an Award Winning, family owned business and has lots to offer for a fun filled family day out. We have a great range of birds of prey and animals which includes Hawks, Falcons and Owls. Our animals include Donkeys, Alpacas, Wallabies, Meerkats, Racoons, Pigs and lots more furry friends.
11am Wallaby feeding
12pm Reptile handling
1pm Flying display
2pm Owl Handling
3pm Flying display
3:30pm Camelid feeding
All the above is included in your entry price.
Subject the weather conditions and animal welfare.
Our daily timetable includes Flying Demonstrations. We have a range of experiences for all ages that includes Meet the Meerkats and a Park Keepers experience, as well as a range of falconry experiences! We offer great rates for schools and groups and we offer a programme for schools in line with the National Curriculum.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bridlington Animal Park
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket does not include meet and greet experience with the animals. This is additional and can be arranged at the park on arrival. The park Meet & Greet experience is available for adults and children over the age of 7 years old, however children between the ages of 7 to 15 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent/guardian
- Visit: Bridlington Animal Park, Carnaby Covert Lane Carnaby, Bridlington YO15 3QF England
At Bridlington Birds of Prey & Animal Park you will find our animals spread across 21 acres of natural habitat. Be prepared for all seasons as you venture round the park to see them, as you will journey through different habitat zones – from the parkland to the beautiful woodland area.
See our majestic llama and alpaca munch on the leaves in our parkland area. Watch birds of prey and birds of the world free flying in our arena. See the raccoons in their woodland home. Experience what it’s like to hold a snake, lizard or a majestic owl.
Many of our animals are endangered, and as a registered zoo it is our mission to help preserve our global wildlife heritage and protect animals from extinction.We rescue all our animals and birds and they all love lots of attention.
Open every day of the year including Christmas Day, we work hard to offer our visitors a truly great day out.
Departure Point :Bridlington Animal Park, Carnaby Covert Lane Carnaby, Bridlington YO15 3QF England
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The weather in Britain can be very unpredictable. We recommend you prepare for every outcome. Don’t worry if you are caught out, our gift shop have umbrellas to borrow
- Only dogs that are registered with Assistance Dogs UK can visit with their registered owner. You will need to bring confirmation of the registration on your visit
- For visitors with disabilities, we have a drop off point near the park entrance
- Bridlington Birds of Prey & Animal Park is a non-smoking animal park
- Unfortunately we do not have a cash point on site. Cashback is however available in the main shop when making a purchase, or by donating 50 pence
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.