Skip-the-line Budget Tour of Colosseum Forum Titus Arch & Caesar Altar in Rome
Join us on a 2.5 hour guided tour led by a top-rated local expert. Our tour starts at 8.20am to beat the queues and to avoid the hottest hours of the day during summer. It will be a travel back to the days of Roman Empire, with a tour inside the Colosseum, Palatine Hill for panoramic views and Roman Forums, through palaces, monuments and gardens of ancient Rome, birthplace of civilization and capital of the Roman Empire.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Vesta
- Entry/Admission - House of the Vestals
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rome Tours with local Guide Marta - Vatican, Colosseum, Trastevere & More Guided Tours, Via Archimede, 28, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
tour made by
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Listen to the history about gladiators life and training and how shows took places in the most famous arena in the world
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Via Sacra 1, 00186 Rome Italy
The path crossed by the armies triumphant back from the conquest campaigns
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Vesta, Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Circular temple, placed in the eastern side of Roman Forum, was part of a religious block together with the House of Vestal Vergins. It reminds of the worship of Vesta.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: House of the Vestals, Largo, Via della Salara Vecchia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Was the house of Vestals, were priestesses of Vesta, goddess of the hearth.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.