Skip the Line: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park Admission Ticket
Bunratty Castle & Folk Park is a must on your itinerary to Ireland. This is your chance to experience a window on Ireland’s past and explore the acclaimed 15th century Bunratty Castle and the 19th century Bunratty Folk Park. Bunratty Castle is the most complete and authentic medieval fortress in Ireland. Built in 1425 it was restored in 1954 to its former medieval splendor and now contains mainly 15th and 16th century furnishings, tapestries, and works of art which capture the mood of those times.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry to Santa in the folk park in the Christmas season
- Visit: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
Show your ticket at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and head inside. The castle usually opens from 9:30am until 5:30pm, with last admission at 4pm. Double check the opening times before you visit. Once inside, your ticket lets you explore as you wish. Browse the castle, a restored 15th-century tower house. Walk around at leisure or join a castle tour for a deeper insight into the building. Admire the furnishings, tapestries, and artworks, most from the 15th and 16th centuries, and learn about the castle’s history from the information booklets. Afterward, stroll around the folk park, an enchanting recreation of a 19th-century Irish village, with reconstructed farmhouses, cottages, and shops set around a village street. See the school, doctor’s house, grocery, drapery, printers and other shops, all furnished as they would have been at the time, meet the costumed animators who bring the village to life, and visit the pub, which serves food and drinks (own expense). Plus, stroll around Bunratty Walled Garden, originally built in 1804, to see how produce was grown for Bunratty House, and perhaps finish by browsing the gift shop or relaxing in the traditional tea rooms. Your experience concludes when you leave the complex.
Departure Point :Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
5/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces. The folk park is wheelchair accessible but the castle is not.
- Subject to additional charges on dates that special events are running
- Please be aware that the castle closes daily at 4pm to prepare for the Medieval Banquets
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.