Skip the Line: Chocolate Museum Visit and Tasting Ticket
It is an excellent program for everybody! The tour starts at the entrance of the museum, at the chocolate fountain. Every guest takes a delicious sweet, hold it under the flowing chocolate, and eat it. In the Rákóczi Knighthall we take a view at the Rákóczi paintings and we taste a special Hungarian chocolate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Special Hungarian chocolate tasting
- Your very own chocolate
- Short film about the chocolate history
- Special tea and cookie tasting at the Rákóczi Knighthall
- Chocolate gift at the end of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Museum
What's excluded :
- additional drink food
- Visit: Chocolate Museum, Bekecs utca 22., Budapest 1162 Hungary
We take a common walk on the Square of the Chocolates,where You can see show-windows from the turn of the last century, during this You can listen some interesting stories about the chocolate and taste special chocolate from Gerbeaud.
We visit the Rákóczi Cellar. When we walk between hungarian bottles from the turn of the century we taste the hungarian spirit, the Pálinka. The children, and under the age of 18 get chocolates.
The visitors make the own chocolate too, and fill it with chili, colorful candies, cinnamon, coconut etc. We will put it a special present box, and the end of the tour You can bring it home, like a perfect present. Until the own chocolate becomes solid, everybody pick up a cup of hot chocolate, and sit in the Filmmuseum, where we show an interesting short film about the chocolate. During the movie there is opportunity to taste different hungarian chocolates. After the movie, you can listen some interesting information, and if You have any question, You can ask it.
We visit authentic copy of the Stühmer Chocolateshop, and if You would You can buy the best chocolates of Europe in the modelshop of the Chocolate Museum.
After the visiting of the modelshop, a set table waits for the visitors with candlelights in the Rákóczi Knighthall. You can choose from special teas. We will serve the speciality of the Museum, a brilliant hot cookie. Our adult guests can taste a dessert wine, and the children get chocolate.
At the end of the program waiting for you a chocolate gift pack.
Departure Point :Chocolate Museum, Bekecs utca 22., Budapest 1162 Hungary
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is available only in English n the specified dates and times.
- Please inform us if you have any allergy (e.g: nuts) or you have lactose/gluten intolerance in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.