Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa
The best way to see the Mona Lisa is without the crowds that almost always surround her. Because there is no way to get her all to yourself, we’ve done the next best thing: As the museum starts to close and everyone else rushes for the doors, we take advantage of the natural thinning of crowds. Entering at this time, you’ll find the room almost totally empty so you can get up close to the great lady for a peaceful 20 minute visit with your guide. Of course you’ll see the best of the rest too. You’ll spend 3 hours viewing the very best artwork in the Louvre with an art historian, learning what makes these masterpieces so world-renowned.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small groups of 15 or fewer
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular visiting hours she is almost constantly mobbed by hundreds of people, severely compromising any time you get to spend with her. In order to avoid the crowds, we’ll take you to see her after most visitors have left and give you plenty of space to enjoy her beauty.
Tested and perfected through countless research trips, your itinerary inverts the normal Louvre route allowing you to see much more than other visitors who are on the normal tours that try to fit the rest of the museum into 1.5 hours.
During the tour, your guide will show you the Louvre’s most treasured sights, including the historic foundations of the Kings’ palace moat, Greek and Roman sculptures like the ‘Venus de Milo’, ‘Cupid & Psyche’, and Michelangelo’s ‘Slaves’; and many of the greatest works ever created by French artists such as ‘Liberty Leading the People’ by Delacroix and ‘The Raft of Medusa’ by Géricault. You’ll also see France’s old crown jewels, the world famous ‘Winged Victory’ monument, and works from Italian painters like Caravaggio, Raphael, and da Vinci.
There are many ways to see the Louvre, but only one way shows you all the best works and gets you in front of the Mona Lisa after most of the crowds have left. Your guide takes care of all the time and logistics so all you have to do is enjoy the art.
The Mona Lisa
Classic Greek Art Rooms
Italian Sculpture Rooms
French Painting Rooms
Crown Jewel Room
Italian Art & Painting Rooms
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Carrousel du Louvre, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75039 Paris France
Carrousel du Louvre
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Place des Pyramides
Pass By: Walks, 75001 Paris France
Walks of France
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers are unable to be accommodated on this tour.
- English Only Tour
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.