Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Tour
Rome is filled with Ancient ruins and the remnants of the past. This tour is the perfect way to visit the three most important sites and learn about the times in which they were built and used.
The Colosseum is probably one of the most recognized monuments and is included on the New 7Wonders of the World list. Innumerable Roman citizens walked through the arches and corridors of the famous amphitheater, and now you will do the same, as a captivating guide reveals all the secrets of the landmark’s past.
Next to the Colosseum are the Forum and Palatine Hill. Here you will discover the religious, social, and political center of the Ancient city, still filled with the remains of temples, homes, palaces, and even the abode of the Vestal Virgins. With your guide to navigate you through the tumultuous history of these areas, this will be an experience you won’t forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live Guide
- Audioset (to listen your guide)
- Entrance fees to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
One of the most iconic sites of Rome, the Colosseum is a must-see on any trip to the Eternal City. Beat the notoriously long queues outside as your guide whisks you inside the magnificent structure. Enjoy the views from the different tiers of the Colosseum as your guide entertains you with stories of gladiator fights and spectacles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your tour continues at the Roman Forum, home to the many ruins that once formed the centre of activity in Ancient Rome. Wander the streets once walked by Emperors as you marvel at the incredible preservation of temples, villas, and arches. Let your imagination roam and immerse yourself in the everyday life of Ancient Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Arco di Tito, Via Sacra 1 Foro Romano, 00186 Rome Italy
Marvel up-close at the tremendous Arch of Titus, erected on the main street of the Roman Forum in the first century AD. Learn about Emperor Domitian’s construction of the triumphal arch to commemorate the victories of his father and brother, Titus. Admire its spectacular design and sheer scale as you witness the architectural prowess of the ancient world.
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Complete your Ancient Rome experience as you climb the Palatine Hill. One of the seven famous hills of Rome, the Palatine is particularly revered for its mythical importance as the origin of the city. Now, visitors can enjoy the spectacular sweeping views from the hill, including Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, and of course the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via della Salara Vecchia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- • A copy of ID is required to enter the Colosseum
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- • Aerosols, sharp objects and large backpacks will not be allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.