Skip-the-line Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Skip the long queues and explore the icon of the ancient world: The Colosseum. On this 3-hour tour you will explore three ancient sites of Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum, and The Palatine Hill. You will be in a small group (10 people maximum) as your expert guide takes you through these amazing landmarks. Skip the line tickets and a guided tour in English with an expert guide are included in the price.
• Small Group maximum of 10 people, great relaxed atmosphere
• Expert Guide who will answer all your questions
• Skip The Line Access so you don't have to wait in long lines under the beating sun
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group, 10 people or less
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Explore Colosseum with a passionate guide. This ancient amphitheater will take your breath away with its magnitude and history. Due to the COVID-19 safety measures, you will have to follow a path designed by the administration of the Colosseum. The use of a face mask is mandatory!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
On this guided tour we explore the whole ancient city and our second venue is the Roman Forum. Roman Forum represents, like nothing else, the splendor and power of ancient Rome. Walk the streets that had seen Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, and Nero as your guide explains the significance of these impressive ruins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The third venue of the tour is The Palatine Hill, the birthplace of Rome and the place where rich and famous of the Eternal City lived. You will have some of the best panoramic views of ancient Rome from the top of the hill, and of course, your guide will bring the ruins to life for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Big travel bags are not allowed inside
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face Masks Mandatory
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To respect social distancing and prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we will be using the headsets. Each participant will have their body temperature taken at the entrance to venues. People with a temperature higher than 37.5C will not be allowed to enter.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.