Skip the Line: Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Tickets
Visit the Colosseum which is a “must-see” for any visitor.
The Colosseum (or Coliseum), Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are all located in the same archaeological area of Rome adjacent to one another.
And you will gain Skip the Line entry into these locations. This booking allows you to enter the Colosseum without having to queue. With this same ticket, you can visit Roman Forum and the Palatine. As the ticket is valid for 2 days.
The timed Coloseum AM Slot will be booked between 8:40 up to 13:30
The timed Coloseum PM Slot will be booked between 14:00 up to 17:55
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
A single entry ticket is valid for two days at
The Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Please NOTE that the above three sites have separate entrances.
The entry into the Colosseum has timed entrance which is booked in advance and is also mentioned in the final eticket that will be sent.
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your nationality.
- You will be Upgraded to a Skip the line Video-guide entrance if the regular entrance or the Audioguide entrance is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.