Skip The Line Colosseum Small Group
The Colosseum is one of the most visited monuments in the world and, with over 7 million visitors every year, is a must see in Rome. However, you can normally expect to wait in line for a few hours. But hold on, we have the perfect solution!
Join our tour and enter the Colosseum in just few minutes with a real Skip the Line access and a Professional guide that will led you into an amazing 3h Tour!
And if that weren't enough, you will be part of a small group of maximum 24 people with a skip the line ticket for the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill too. What are you waiting for? Visiting Rome's most important monument has never been easier!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Skip the Line Entrance in the Colosseum
- Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Skip the Line Entrance
- Small Group up to 24 People
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Discover the highlights of Ancient Rome with a tour of the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum, with a Skip the Line ticket.
The Colosseum is the largest Amphitheatre ever built and is situated next to the Roman Forum; with almost 2,000 years of history, it will bring you back in time to discover the way of life in the Roman Empire. Now imagine you have to wait in line from 40 minutes up to 90 minutes to access the Colosseum with the 20,000 people that enter this site every day! Well, not with this tour! You will enter with a Skip the Line ticket!
You will join us in a small group tour of maximum 24 people and with your professional licensed guide you will explore and learn about the life and the traditions of the Roman Empire during the path between the First and Second Level of the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Your guided tour will lead you to the archeological area of the Palatine, the highest hill of the seven upon which Rome was built.
From the start of the Empire (27 BC) Augustus built his palace there and the hill gradually became the exclusive domain of emperors; today, the ruins of the palaces of at least Augustus, Tiberius and Domitian can still be seen.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Also explore the Roman Forum, the center of public life, markets and political and religious events. You‘ll admire and understand all about the ruins of the temples, buildings and monuments of the Empire, and you will discover all about the customs of the Ancient Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your mask during the tour. The use of the mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations. At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. The distance between visitors is mandatory (at least 1.8 meters). Our guide will also wear a mask during the tour. ( info prese da sito web coopculture colosseo ). To ensure the health and safety of our customers all the safety rules against Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been adopted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The use of the mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations. At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 °C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. All the safety rules against Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been adopted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.