Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket with Optional Tour Guide Access Upgrade
Our goal is to make the best tour experience for our customers. Privileged entry with skip-the-line access to limit the waiting in line time spent usually when visiting the famous Colosseum.
If you choose to upgrade your tour we set a limit in our group size so that the tour guide has time to answer the questions of each and any of tour participants. We have carefully chosen the best tour guides so that our clients get the most out of every tour. Their local expertise brings added value to our tours and main goal of achieving the best satisfactory experience for each client.
Please be advised of the Colosseum Security Check Line that everyone should go through even in Privileged Partners Entrance. The delays here depends solely on Colosseum Authority.
Enjoy bella Roma!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Colosseum Privileged Entrance Ticket
- Roman Forum & Palatine Hill entry tickets
- Upgrade available with tour guide, live comentary, Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any private expenses
- The tunnels beneath the Colosseum
- Arena Floor Access
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Explore the symbol of the eternal city of Rome with privileged skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum, which you will enjoy at your own relaxed and leisurely pace. Plunge yourself in the ancient Roman history and grasp the wonders of what this ancient site has to offer. Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tickets are on a fixed-time schedule and our tour manager will explain the available times with or without guide in case you upgrade.
Please show up at the meeting point 20 minutes before your tour starting time.
The Meeting Point Location is located at the green kiosk outside the Colosseum stop (Blue Metro line).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore the ruins of the Ancient Rome. The Roman Forum was the very core of the Eternal City. This is was the political, religious and financial center of the city and all the Roman Empire. The Forum is where some of the most important Ancient Roman buildings were, and their ruins now are.
Tickets are provided to you once inside the Colosseum. The guide will send you the PDF tickets on your favorite electronic device so you can explore the Roman Forum at your own pace.
After your visit at the Colosseum, once at the exit, turn right and head towards the triumphal Arch of Titus. On the right you can see the entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine Hill is where everything started. This is where Romulus, the first king of Rome, established the first layout of the city. Explore the ruins of the imperial palaces and walk through the Farnese Gardens to get to the high view point of the terrace. From there you have a great view of the Roman Forum below.
The two areas are connected and you can visit them both with the tickets provided.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.