Skip the Line Correr Museum Private Tour
Enjoy a 2.5 hour private tour of one of the most interesting museums of Venice taken by the hand of a local top-rated expert guide.
You will explore the sumptuous rooms where Sissi, Empress of Austria, used to live, the Procuratie Nuove, the old house of the city's most important ruling authorities, the "wonder rooms" and a spectacular collection of Medieval and Renaissance paintings by Paolo and Lorenzo Veneziano, Cosmè Tura, Pieter Brueghel the Young, Antonello da Messina, Bellini, Alvise Vivarini, Lorenzo Lotto, Vittore Carpaccio, El Greco and many others.
The tour can be customized to your needs and wishes. The guide will be exclusively at your service, happy to answer to all your questions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Pick up to designed meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Museo Correr
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museo Correr, Piazza San Marco San Marco 52, 30124 Venice Italy
The Correr Museum is the best place in Venice to learn about the history, traditions and culture of the city.
A top-rated local guide will take you on a 2 hour journey .
Departure Point :Museo Correr, Piazza San Marco San Marco 52, 30124 Venice Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.