Skip the Line: Dalí Paris Admission Ticket
Explore the only permanent exhibition in France that’s entirely devoted to Dalí, the master of Surrealism, with this full-day admission ticket. You will have priority access to Dali Paris in Montmartre, where you can admire some of his finest and most famous sculptures and engravings.
Enter a world of fantasy and discover more than 300 works of art that contributed to making Dalí one of the major artists of the 20th century. As you wander the galleries, be amazed by works such as the famous Soft Watches, the Space Elephant, Alice in Wonderland and the Bust of Woman retrospective.
In addition to Dalí's sculptures, discover the complete collection of his engravings, through which he illustrated moments from literature, mythology, history, and religion. Admire the master's own vision of these poetic themes. If you're inspired, get more information about Dalí at the end of your visit, with the chance to become a collector yourself!
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Admission ticket to Dalí Paris
- Entry/Admission - Dali Paris
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Dali Paris, 11, rue Poulbot, 75018 Paris France
Dalí Paris, located in the heart of the famous artists’ village, Montmartre, exhibits the largest collection of artworks by Salvador Dalí in France.
Dalí as you’ve never seen before!
The collection is the fruit of the emblematic surrealist artist’s extravagant inspiration: theatrical sculptures, dreamlike or irresistibly humorous engravings, poetic objects and furniture, are all part of the phantasmagorical universe of the inventor of soft watches.
From dreamlike sculptures…
Salvador Dalí never ceased to sculpt, to mould, to transform : his bronze sculptures are one of the major contribution to his legacy, transforming in 3 dimension his iconic surrealist patterns. From the Space Elephant with spindly legs, to the Soft Watches, each lost wax bronze sculpture is a dreamlike incarnation of his favorite themes.
Departure Point :Dali Paris, 11, rue Poulbot, 75018 Paris France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Montmartre, ParisAddress: 11 Rue Poulbot Paris, France 75018
Departure Time :1/2/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/2/2021 - 12/31/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.