Skip the Line: Days of '76 Museum Admission Ticket
The Days of ’76 Museum commemorates the history of the award-winning Days of '76 Celebration and rodeo. The museum features exceptional displays of carriages, firearms, American Indian artifacts, and illustrates Deadwood’s enduring friendship with Buffalo Bill Cody. The self-guided tour is anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Days of '76 Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Days of '76 Museum, 18 76th Dr adjacent to the Rodeo Grounds, Deadwood, SD 57732-7451
Live re-creations of the town’s rich history started in 1924 through the Days of ‘76 celebration and award-winning rodeo. The celebration began as a way to honor Deadwood’s pioneers – the prospectors, miners, muleskinners, and madams who poured into the Black Hills in 1876 to settle the gold-filled gulches of Dakota Territory.
Deadwood’s newest museum documents the celebration and rodeo. The Days of ‘76 Museum features exceptional displays of carriages, firearms, American Indian artifacts, and illustrates Deadwood’s enduring friendship with Buffalo Bill Cody.
Open year round, the Days of ‘76 Museum is wheelchair accessible. The gift shop is located on the first floor.
Departure Point :Days of '76 Museum, 18 76th Dr adjacent to the Rodeo Grounds, Deadwood, SD 57732-7451
Departure Time :10/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
5/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
10/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Museum greeters are required to wear masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.