Skip-the-Line: Diamond Museum Amsterdam Admission Ticket
Visit the Diamond Museum and become a diamond expert! A visit to the Diamond Museum Amsterdam sends you to a journey that starts 200 kilometers below the surface of the earth. You will learn how diamonds are formed through a process of billions of years to their final shape we all know and love. But it doesn’t stop there because at our museum you see actual diamond polishers and goldsmiths turn rough stones into the most beautiful jewellery.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Diamant Museum Amsterdam
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Diamant Museum Amsterdam, Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Located between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum at the famous Museum Square you will find the Diamond Museum Amsterdam.
The Diamond Museum Amsterdam is the only museum of its kind in the world. Many famous diamonds were cut in Amsterdam by the polishers of Coster Diamonds, such as the Cullinan (the largest diamond ever found) and the Koh-I-Nor (the mountain of light). Learn about every aspect of the world of diamonds. From the origins of diamonds, to the valuation, different types of diamond and the attributes that make them special and so valuable. See the most beautiful diamond artifacts and the smallest diamond ever cut. Gaze upon the diamond encrusted version of 'Starry Starry Night' by van Gogh, see how kings throughout history showed their power and status through the 'Crowns Around the World' collection and the famous diamond-studded ape skull.
Departure Point :Diamant Museum Amsterdam, Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Museum opening hours are daily from 9am to 5pm (including weekends and holidays)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.