Skip the Line: Dora Stratou Greek Dancing Show Ticket
Book your seat for this spectacular performance and live a truly unforgettable experience. The national Greek Dances Theatre 'Dora Stratou' is a living museum since 1953 and unique in its kind in the world. Admire all these authentic costumes and the traditional dances and let the music show you the tradition of Greece through time.
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theatre
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Visit: Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theatre, 33 Arakinthou Filopappou Hill, Plaka, Athens 117 41 Greece
Enjoy a unique experience and see traditional dances from all over Greece. The program changes every second Wednesday and last around 90 minutes without intermission. A company of 75 dancers, musicians and singers perform dances from many regions of Greece, villages and islands. Admire authentic dances, costumes, musical instruments and songs. Dances, songs and music are presented in their original forms that were or are still performed in the respective villages or islands. Costumes are authentic museum pieces, hand made in villages a century ago: 2000 costumes from all over Greece, complete with jewellery and accessories. Don’t forget your camera to capture all these unique moments and this amazing performance.
Departure Point :Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theatre, 33 Arakinthou Filopappou Hill, Plaka, Athens 117 41 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Viator voucher is only valid and redeemable for the selected date of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Performances are operating every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 21:30 and every Saturday and Sunday at 20:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.