Skip The Line Early Access To The Vatican & Sistine Chapel With Breakfast
Enjoy the Vatican Museums before the site opens to the public. Choose one of the below options for your early morning access, including breakfast and an exclusive tour of the Vatican’s many iconic attractions. Enjoy unobstructed views and fewer crowds while touring the Sistine Chapel, the Gallery of Maps, and the Renaissance artwork inside Raphael’s Rooms. Both tour options end at St Peter’s Basilica, with VIP entrance access. Once inside, you’ll be wow’ed by art like Michelangelo’s Pieta sculpture and Bernini’s Baldacchino canopy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- international buffet breakfast
- Skip the line Early Access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Cortile della Pigna
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - La Pieta
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You’ll get extraordinary insight into some of the greatest art in the world from classical antiquity, through the Renaissance, to present day. Learn about masterpieces by Raphael and astonishing statuary like Laocoön and His Sons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
The famous Fountain of the Pine is located in the Courtyard of the Pine. Designed by genius architect Bramante, it is one of the few Ancient Roman fountains that survives to this day. Enjoy a delicious breakfast in this incomparable atmosphere
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The greatest masterpiece man has ever produced, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes. These astonishing and unforgettable frescoes depict Old Testament scenes come alive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
An architectural triumph, St. Peter’s Basilica is possibly the grandest Catholic church on earth. The combined efforts of 4 genius architect/artists – Bernini, Bramante, Raphael and Michelangelo – synthesize for a breathtaking effect.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Pieta, Chapel of the Pieta Basilica Di San Pietro, Vatican City Italy
Get an up close view of Michelangelo's evocative sculpture of Mary with the body of Jesus, in the serene environment of St. Peter's Basilica.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Finally, you will leave the Basilica into the vast expanse of Saint Peter’s Square. From here you can see the chimney is used to announce the election of a new pope, as well as Bernini’s famous statues. After a couple more anecdotes your guide will say goodbye, leaving you to explore the square at your leisure. A perfect end to a brilliant tour of the Vatican!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- Must be on time, there are no waits for late arrivals.
- Please have shoulders and knees covered
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.