Skip-The-Line Early Entrance Tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid
Discover one of the best preserved palaces in Europe. Skip the lines to access some of the greatest areas of the site with your local guide. Visit areas such as the great Royal Chapel, the Grand Staircase and the Crown Room.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Official bilingual guide
- Skip-the-line access
- Early Entrance and guided tour to Royal Palace. (depeding on chosen time)
- Individual radioguided system
- Admission to the Royal Palace.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Check in at our office and head to the Royal Palace with your guide, just two minutes walking distance from the same. Skip the lines and dive right into the history of this beautiful palace. Did you know its size doubles the one of Buckingham Palace?
Build in an Italian baroque style, it was the former residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1766 to 1931. Nowadays, it still is a great example of the establishment of Madrid as the capital of the kingdom. Today, it holds the most important receptions of the Spanish Crown. Know the audiences, dinner parties and signature of agreements celebrated through the years. Walk around the Armory Square. Marvel at the beautiful tapestries and elegant furniture. Follow your guide through the Grand Staircase, the Throne Room and the Banqueting Hall, among others.
Once your guided visit finishes, you can visit the Royal Armory on your own. Make sure not to miss the views from the viewpoint of the Armory square!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Palacio Real, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants (ages 0 to 4) are free with an accompanied adult
- This is a shared group experience and may have up to 30 people per tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the official acts to be celebrated in the palace.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.