Skip the Line: Erarta Museum Ticket
Erarta Museum is more than just a traditional fine art museum and is an innovative Russian museum of art, whose activities aren’t limited to the aforementioned ones as well as support of contemporary Russian art — it is also actively engaged in its own creative projects. Many unique projects were born within its walls and have gone on to be brought to life by working with artists, the public or anyone else that wishes to participate in the creative process — among those are "U-Space" total installations, "Theatre With no Actors" multimedia plays with characters of paintings, Audio Installations, "Art-Animation" and "Art-Literature". Erarta's projects aim to bring contemporary art closer to people, enabling everyone to find something of their own in it.
Visit the Erarta Museum in St. Petersburg and get acquainted with the exhibitions of contemporary Russian art!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line access Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Erarta Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Erarta Museum, Building 2 29th Line, St. Petersburg 199106 Russia
Visit Erarta Museum in St Petersburg - the largest private museum of contemporary art in Russia
Departure Point :Erarta Museum, Building 2 29th Line, St. Petersburg 199106 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.