Skip the Line: Family Vatican Tour with Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica
This is a ‘must-do’ tour, when in Rome!
The 3-hour small group tour for kids and families will give you a complete overview of the smallest country in the world, the Vatican City and its major landmarks, which include the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Accompanied by your local guide who will keep the kids entertained with tailor-made activities and the adults too, with history, stories and anecdotes.
It’s sure to be fun for all!
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your tour will begin at the wonderful Vatican Museums where you’ll avoid the queues and enjoy skip-the-line entry. Marvel at the world’s largest, private art collections, masterpieces of ancient Christian art, Roman sculptures and the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina. Visit the famous Candelabra and Tapestry Galleries, as well as the Raphael Rooms. Behind each corner is something beautiful to admire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
From here, make your way to one of the greatest treasures in Rome, the Sistine Chapel. Enjoy the silence and take in the beauty of Michelangelo’s frescoes of the Last Judgement and the Creation of Adam, biblical references that adorn the ceiling and walls. They are sure to leave you in awe!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St Peter’s Basilica is next and is sure to impress. Discover the Catholic world and the Pope as you enter the extraordinary church. Look up and admire the impressive dome designed by Michelangelo, which has been the inspiration behind other domes around the world. See the world famous Pietà sculpture, also by Michelangelo, the Papal Tomb of John Paul II and Bernini's large, bronze Baldachin.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pinocchio Tours - Rome Tours for Kids and Families, 00166 Rome Italy
There may be a lot to take in on this tour but your guide is prepared and will keep everyone intrigued throughout the journey. Be prepared for a series of trivia, treasures hunts and interactive activities that will help the children learn about the Vatican and its history in a fun way.
They certainly won't forget this tour in a hurry!
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.