Skip the line: Florence Duomo Cathedral small group guided tour
Admire the magnificent Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore in the company of an expert guide. Better known as the Duomo, this timeless masterpiece has become the symbol of the city of Florence over the years. You will SKIP THE LONG LINES at the entrance, which will save you precious time during your vacation! Your local guide will take you on a JOURNEY THROUGH TIME to discover the history of the creation of the Duomo: learn about its origins as a VII century small church and how it became the THIRD LARGEST CATHEDRAL IN THE WORLD. The anecdotes of the innovative techniques used by Filippo Brunelleschi to build the Dome will leave you speechless. You will also be amazed by Zuccari and VASARI’S FRESCO, depicting THE LAST JUDGMENT. Once the guided tour is over, you can stay inside the Cathedral as long as you like so you can continue admiring this beautiful construction at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Skip the line access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo)
- Guided tour of 1 hour in a small group (maximum 25 people)
- Headphones for larger groups
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of the Misericordia di Firenze
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Giovanni, 50123, Florence Italy
Home to the wonders of the entire Duomo complex, Piazza San Giovanni is the very heart of Florence, where the Cathedral, the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower are located. A wealth of art and architecture you will never forget
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
A timeless masterpiece which has become the symbol of the city of Florence over the years. Admire this ARCHITECTURAL MARVEL of white and green marble dominated by the imposing DOME OF BRUNELLESCHI. Once you have crossed the threshold, you will be delighted by the majesty of the 3 NAVES and by the interior of the church, illuminated by the light that passes the beautiful STAINED GLASS WINDOWS decorating the interiors and the evocative ROSETTE of the facade.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di San Giovanni, 7, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.