Skip the Line Florence Private Tour of Accademia Gallery & Michelangelo's David
This is a private 2-hour, skip-the-line voyage through the Accademia Gallery in Florence. You can pick a morning or evening visit.
In the organization of an exceptionally proficient guide you will see Michelangelo's popular perfect work of art "David".
Your guide will clarify the history and criticalness of this astonishing statue. Of the other treasures to be found in the Accademia there are a number of unfinished sculptures by Michelangelo as well as collections that include works by Botticelli, Paolo Uccello and Andrea del Sarto, to name a few. You can pick a morning or evening visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
You will be gathered from your central lodging by your guide and taken specifically to the Accademia, one of Rome's best historical centers. With pre-booked tickets you by-pass the holding up lines and head straight inside.
There are numerous great fortunes to be found in the exhibition hall, the feature being Michelangelo's David. Situated in the focal exhibition this titanic statue towers above you; set aside opportunity to stroll around it and view it from each viewpoint. It is a really interesting masterpiece; cut from a solitary square of Carrara marble it was etched when Michelangelo was in his mid 20s. At 17 feet (5.17 meters) it is a portrayal of David, the scriptural legend who slew the monster Goliath. Revealed in 1504 this superb statue came to symbolize the barrier of common freedoms encapsulated by the Florentine Republic.
Of alternate fortunes to be found in the Accademia there are various incomplete models by Michelangelo and also accumulations that incorporate works by Botticelli, Paolo Uccello and Andrea del Sarto, to give some examples.
Appreciate this voyage through the Accademia and take in intriguing certainties and stories from your master direct who will make your visit to this brilliant gallery both fulfilling and vital.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza San Marco, Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is central located, your guide will meet you in the lobby. Please provide address.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.