Skip the Line: Fuerteventura Acua Water Park Entrance Ticket
Acua Water Park is located at the village of Corralejo, north of the island of Fuerteventura. It is a place where the whole family can have a fantastic day out, riding our slides, playing at our wave pool, relaxing in our jacuzzis, sunbathing at our solariums, or just enjoy watching the small ones in the kids area. Come along and enjoy it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Car parking
- Sunbeds (subject to availability)
- Service for clients with reduced mobility
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Acua Water Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Storage lockers
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Acua Water Park, Avda. Nuestra Senora del Carmen, 41, 35660 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
Acua Water Park, the only water park in Fuerteventura, is located at the village of Corralejo. It invites the whole family to live an adventure through a wide diversity of slides, pools, and jacuzzis.
Our main attractions are the kamikazes and the fast river where you could travel at more than 25 km/h and the wave pool, which recreates the sensation of the movement of the sea but with the comfort of a pool.
The little ones of the family have three exclusive zones, the Kid´s Pool featuring small slides, the Splash Lagoon where they can enjoy water jets and sheets, (two mini-kamikazes and mini-soft slides), and the Kid´s Club, where they can be well entertained while parents could have a break to enjoy our attractions.
At Acua Water Park we offer many different services such as self-service restaurant, pool bar, the Acua Shop, photographic services and bus service. We do offer many other free services like wifi, animation, parking, solarium, relaxing area, changing rooms and showers.
Departure Point :Acua Water Park, Avda. Nuestra Senora del Carmen, 41, 35660 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
Departure Time :Autumn High Season 2019 10/14/2021 - 11/3/2021
Autumn Low Season 2019 9/9/2021 - 10/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Monday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The administration reserves the right to refuse admission.
- In order to be eligible for Canary Islands resident, disabled person or pregnant women rates and/or to demonstrate age, it is necessary to show a personal ID card with photo and supporting documentation certifying each condition.
- Access with food and beverages, animals, or items such as bicycles, balls, skates, inflatables, or with any other item Management considers inappropriate is forbidden.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 12 must always be accompanied by an adult responsible for their direct supervision.
- Follow the instructions of lifeguards and employees as well as all information signs at all times when making use of attractions.
- Attractions will close 30 minutes before the park closes and bear use and height limitations.
- We have a LIMITED number of floats, lockers, hammocks and sunshades available.
- The use of attractions wearing glasses, watches, jewellery, piercings or any kind of clothing or objects that may damage the attraction or pose a safety hazard for the users is forbidden. The park shall not be liable for items lost or forgotten during your visit.
- The use of all attractions by pregnant women or people with heart conditions is forbidden.
- The use of drugs or narcotics and the practice of nudism or topless at the premises is forbidden.
- Some areas and facilities within the water park premises are video-supervised.
- Please note that the pools are not heated.
- In the event that the behaviour of one or more visitors is inappropriate, or if they do not comply with both these general rules and those specific to each attraction, the Park Management may remove such visitors from the premises without the right to the refund of any fees already paid.
- Under no circumstances shall the company reimburse the entrance fee, either in whole or in part, including cases of breakdowns, power outages, changes in weather conditions or evacuation from the premises for security reasons.
- Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or inquiries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.