Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David
This visit covers the most important squares and landmarks of the city and the visit of the two most celebrated exhibition halls of Florence. We'll begin with the northern zone, visiting the Academy Gallery and the Duomo with its Belltower and the Baptistery.
After meal break, we will continue to Piazza della Signoria, an outdoors display of Renaissance statues, and we'll visit the Uffizi Gallery that hosts magnum opuses of the Renaissance craftsmanship, for example, Botticelli's Birth of Venus, Leonardo's Annunciation and Michelangelo's Holy Family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Meet your guide in Piazza della Signoria, Political centre of the city. From there you'll walk to the near Uffizi gallery for your morning visit to the museum.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Inside you’ll admire some of the greatest works of Italy's unrivalled Renaissance masters, including the imitable Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, Giotto, and Caravaggio. You'll see world-renowned works including Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Leonardo's Annunciation, as well as sculptures and paintings that demonstrate the power and strength of Renaissance Florence. Your expert guide can offer insight and answer any questions during the tour.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Then it is on to one of Florence’s most famous landmarks: the Ponte Vecchio, the city’s oldest bridge. The bridge offers panoramic views of the hills that surround Florence, perfect for a photo. Your guide will recount the bridge’s rich history, including
how the Vasari Corridor radically changed the botteghe (shops) that line the bridge.
When it’s time for lunch (at your own expense), your guide can book a local trattoria or suggest a typical Tuscan lunch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
After lunch, your guide will meet you to continue your tour.
The knowledge of your local, licensed guide is best appreciated as you walk through the ancient streets of Florence, a romantic Renaissance city, with enchanting piazzas and a rich history. The numerous monuments that line your route will tell the story of this marvellous place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
After that, you’ll make your way to the magnificant Piazza Duomo. The stunning Cathedral sits at its centre, with beautiful, unique marble engravings. And, and towering above everything is Brunelleschi’s Dome, a wonder of Renaissance architecture and an enduring symbol of Renaissance Florence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Finally your tour will take you to visit Michelangelo’s most famous sculpture: David. Be sure to look at it from every angle as you walk around it, as this is the best way to appreciate Michelangelo’s genius.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.