Skip-the-Line Gaudi's Casa Vicens Admission Ticket with Audioguide
Enjoy the opportunity to explore the First house of Gaudi while you are visiting Barcelona with this entrance ticket.
Located in the charismatic neighborhood of Gracia, Casa Vicens invites you to discover a young Gaudi without hurry.
Before your visit, we will welcome you and explain some background information and possible routes to tour Casa Vicens. On each storey, floor staff are available to help visitors and answer any questions they may have.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Audio guide included (don't forget your earphones)
- Entry/Admission - Casa Vicens
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Visit: Casa Vicens, Carrer de les Carolines, 20-26, 08012 Barcelona Spain
Casa Vicens, the first house Gaudi, and the first important work of the architect, offers the visitor one of the key pieces of the career of Antoni Gaudí's work that marked his point starting and architectural jewel that was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 2005.
Built between 1883 and 1885 by order of Don Manuel Vicens, the Casa Vicens is an early Modernist masterpieces, anticipating the later work of Gaudi and a living example of aesthetic renewal of the air we breathe at the nineteenth century Europe.
Originally, it was planned as a summer house with garden, in which geometric shapes and rich decoration, inspired by vegetation in the environment, are present both outside the home and the different interiors.
Departure Point :Casa Vicens, Carrer de les Carolines, 20-26, 08012 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity reduction to a third of its total capacity. Use of PPE by all staff. Reinforcement of the cleaning service, and daily registration. Permanent ventilation. Restricted use of the elevator. Come free of luggage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.