Skip the Line: General Admission Webb Military Museum Ticket
This museum is all about military history on a personal level and is a collection of military artifacts that I started collecting over 40 years ago. We own many items but the select items we feature in this museum are ones with a story to tell. When our visitors leave the museum, it is our hope that they will have a new found attachment to the individuals who wore the uniforms, hats and medals.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Webb Military Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Webb Military Museum, 411 E York St, Savannah, GA 31401-3816
Located in Historic Downtown Savannah, Webb Military Museum features military artifacts from the American Civil War to Desert Storm. Original uniforms, headgear, and equipment are displayed in a walk-through setting. The museum honors our servicemen from all wars and branches. Many of the displays contain named groupings of servicemen highlighting their stories of service. A visit to Webb Military Museum will certainly bring back one’s love of history and the realization of how much we owe to our men and women in uniform. ACTIVE MILITARY ARE FREE!
Departure Point :Webb Military Museum, 411 E York St, Savannah, GA 31401-3816
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.