Skip the Line-Guided Tour of Pompeii through the Ancient Domus
UNESCO heritage listed since 1997, Pompeii needs no introduction. Buried under a layer of volcanic ash and pumice,. Accidentally rediscovered in 1748 by a group of explorers that were surprised to find a detailed archaeological excavations
You can relieve artistic vivacity of Forum , the perfect acoustic of ‘’Teatro Grande’’, the Gladiator’s Gym, the ingenious system of thermal baths , and visit the ‘’Lupanare’’ with erotic frescoes, and obviously the fascinating cast of human bodies.
The tour will take you on the new opened domus.
• The Domus of Venus in the shell with the amazing peristyle in which is painted the moth of the birth of Venus, the protectress of Pompeii
• The house of Octavius Quartius enriched by paintings such as the myth of Narcisuss vanity…
• The house of the fruit trees, full of incredible frescoes of lemon trees
• The house of Giulia Felice, the house of a modern woman who used her rooms as SPA , rented it, and organized parties in her beautiful garden.
per adult from
What's included :
- local guide
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- pick up/drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
walk through the archaeological park , and visit to newly opened domus
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.