Skip the Line: Heard Museum Admission Ticket
For more than 90 years the Heard Museum has been dedicated to advancing American Indian Art. This private non profit museum offers signature, permanent and rotating exhibitions focused on Native American art and culture.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Free Wifi
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Heard Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: Heard Museum, 2301 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004-1323
The mission of the Heard Museum is to be the world’s preeminent museum for the presentation, interpretation and advancement of American Indian art, emphasizing its intersection with broader artistic and cultural themes.
Since its founding in 1929, the Heard Museum has grown in size and stature to become recognized internationally for the quality of its collections, world-class exhibitions, educational programming and its unmatched festivals. Dedicated to the advancement of American Indian art, the Heard successfully presents the stories of American Indian people from a first-person perspective, as well as exhibitions that showcase the beauty and vitality of traditional and contemporary art.
The Heard Museum sets the standard for collaborating with American Indian artists and tribal communities to provide visitors with a distinctive perspective about the art of Native people, especially those from the Southwest.
The museum shop, founded in 1956, is dedicated to buying and selling only authentic Native made artwork. The majority of our inventory is purchased directly from the artists.
Our museum cafe offers unique Southwest and Native inspired dishes, from our homemade Posole to Tepary bean hummus and prickly pear lemonade.
The museum is open 7 days a week, 361 days a year. We are closed on Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Departure Point :Heard Museum, 2301 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004-1323
Departure Time :6/9/2020 - 11/30/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.