Skip the Line: Heraklion Archaeological Museum Entrance Ticket
You will have the opportunity to feel the experience of one of the greatest museums in Greece and the best museum in the world for Minoan world. The museum's exhibition contains more than 15,000 artifacts that refer to a period of 5,000 years, from neolithic times to Graeco Roman world.
The exhibits, collected from all parts of Crete, are mainly prehistoric and shape a very important record of the artistic, economic & everyday life of the island during the ancient period.
per adult from
What's included :
- Heraklion Archaeological museum admission ticket
- Skip the line access
- Service fee
- Entry/Admission - Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Food & Drinks
- Visit: Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Xanthoudidou & Hatzidaki Sts, Heraklion, Crete 710 02 Greece
The Heraklion Archaeological Museum is one of the largest and most important museums in Greece, and among the most important museums in Europe. It houses representative artifacts from all the periods of Cretan prehistory and history, covering a chronological span of over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman times.
Departure Point :Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Xanthoudidou & Hatzidaki Sts, Heraklion, Crete 710 02 Greece
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
12/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address a couple of days prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly without waiting in line. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Heraklion arch. museum opening hours are: 1st April to 31 October: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 20:00. 1st November to 30 November: Monday and Wednesday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 18:00. 1st December to 31 March: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday: 09:00 - 16:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.