Skip-the-Line Heritage Tour Ticket
From Bayamón, Puerto Rico to the world! Learn about the history and unique craftsmanship of Ron del Barrilito, the oldest Puerto Rican rum, still made in the same place and in the same way since 1880.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for registration and welcome cocktail.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our Heritage Tour includes a Welcome cocktail of our delicious Ron del Barrilito.
- Entry/Admission - Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Visit: Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center, Carretera 5, Bayamon 00961 Puerto Rico
Since 1880, Ron del Barrilito has been made in the same way at Hacienda Santa Ana in Bayamón. This tour will take you back in time to show you how the world’s finest sipping rum has been made through the years. You’ll see the Hacienda’s several historical landmarks, including a beautifully preserved mansion and windmill dating all the way back to the early nineteenth century. You’ll learn about the Fernández family who created Ron del Barrilito. And, last but not least, you’ll get an in-depth walkthrough along the age-old process that makes Ron del Barrilito one of a kind. Learn about the history and unique craftsmanship of Ron del Barrilito, the oldest Puerto Rican rum, still made in the same place and in the same way since 1880.
Departure Point :Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center, Carretera 5, Bayamon 00961 Puerto Rico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minors under 18 years of age are free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.