Skip the Line: House and Garden Admission Ticket
Restored to its Edwardian Arts and Craft splendour, Winterbourne House is a unique heritage attraction – set within seven acres of beautiful botanic gardens. Only minutes from Birmingham city centre, Winterbourne is a hidden gem – home to beautiful antiques and over 6,000 plant species from around the world. Wander along the woodland walk, stroll through the hazelnut tunnel, cross the 1930’s Japanese Bridge or simply soak up the tranquillity of this perfectly English Edwardian home. PLEASE NOTE - the house is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions -the Gardens Tearoom and shop are open as ususal.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Winterbourne House and Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Winterbourne House and Garden, Winterbourne Botanic Garden 58 Edgbaston Park Road University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2RT England
Escape the busy modern world for a moment of tranquil calm in this hidden garden oasis.
Winterbourne is also one of the best surviving examples of an Edwardian Arts and Crafts suburban villa garden in Birmingham. The garden was lovingly created by the homeowners, Margaret and John Nettlefold, using the books of Gertrude Jekyll as guides and inspiration.
Today the botanical garden is Grade II listed and offers colour and interest throughout the year. The restored walled garden complete with crinkle-crankle wall, is a riot of rainbow shades from May until October. The lawns are fringed with striking colour themed borders, and beyond lies an original sandstone rock garden and a woodland walk through Gunnera leaves and Rhododendron displays. The botanical garden contains plants from around the globe with collections of plants from China, North and South America and the Alpine areas of the world.
Departure Point :Winterbourne House and Garden
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.