Skip the Line Kids Tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter Basilica
This three hour small group tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel is designed for families with children, and includes reserved tickets, enabling you to avoid the lengthy queues. You’ll learn about the enormous collections housed in the Vatican Museums, including treasures such as Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. You’ll see Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel and his Pietà, plus enjoy fast-track access to St. Peter's Basilica. This is a fun interactive tour that your family are sure to enjoy!
Your guide will meet you near the Vatican City, before you skip queues at the entrance, with your reserved tickets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Kid-friendly Guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Throughout the tour your children will have the chance to play games and win prizes while they discover more about the Vatican artworks. The first pieces you will see are some of the many ancient and intricate Greek and Roman sculptures, as well as the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
Next, you will wander along the Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the beautiful Raphael Rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
You will then arrive at the Sistine Chapel, the most visited attraction in Italy, and the venue for the papal elections. Here you can see Michelangelo's vast fresco - 'The Last Judgment' and depictions of Biblical stories, including the creation of Adam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the Sistine Chapel, you will enter Saint Peter’s Basilica - the most significant Catholic church in the world.
This tour is great fun for all the family; teaming up to solve quizzes, engage in scavenger hunts, and much more. Your private guide will tailor your tour to your interests, creating a unique adventure for your family. Children will be fully involved throughout the tour, contributing to an unforgettable experience.
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi rank and bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.