Skip-the-line Kids Tour of The Vatican Sistine Chapel Tour & St.Peter's
This is a 3-hour tour with the services of your own local, kids friendly guide. With skip-the-line access you visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Saint Peter’s Basilica amongst other famous sites. Your guide will recount the history of these amazing places and tell you stories about some of the many treasures to be found in the Vatican. The tour is tailored for kids that will have fun while learning.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- child friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You meet with your guide at the entrance to the Vatican museums and with skip-the-line access head straight inside to begin the tour with a visit to the Belvedere Courtyard, the Pio-Clementino Museum and the magnificent collection of Ancient Roman and Greek Statues.
You continue your tour with a visit to the Gallery of Tapestries followed by the Gallery of Maps, which houses one of the most significant displays of Renaissance Maps in the world. In the Sobiesky Room you will see on of the largest painting in the Vatican and in the room of the Immaculate Conception gaze upon its wonderful frescoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Before entering the Sistine Chapel (no talking allowed inside) your guide will tell you about the wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo, Botticelli and other famous artists that you will see once inside. You will also hear interesting facts and anecdotes about this unique chapel that is still in use today as the setting for the conclave to elect new Popes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour continues to Saint Peter’s Basilica to see Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini’s Baldacchino as well as other artworks celebrating the lives of Popes and Saints.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour will end in Saint Peter’s Square where you can see the Pope’s Palace and catch a glimpse of the colorful Swiss Guards.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.