Skip The Line Kids Tour Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St.Peter Basilica
This semi-private, 3 hour Vatican tour has been designed specifically for families with children. You’ll hear more about the Vatican Museums ’huge collections, including unrivaled treasures, such as Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. See Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel and his Pietà, plus benefit from skip-the-line access to the Museums and St. Peter's Basilica. A fun and engaging tour that you and your family will never forget!
This tour is a great way to keep your children entertained and engaged, as they have fun and learn at the same time. Your family are sure to enjoy teaming up to solve quizzes, participate in scavenger hunts, and much more. Your guide will personalize your tour, creating a unique and perfect experience for your family. Children will actively participate throughout the tour, and learning, having fun, and making memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Top-rated local guides specialized in working with kids.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Skip the line access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will not be able to see the Vatican Museums before you avoid the lengthy queue at the Vatican Museums with your pre-booked tickets. You can store any belongings you may have in the Vatican cloakroom before the tour commences.
The Vatican's collections are about the Vatican's collections. The first items you will be looking for. The first thing you need to know about it. Greek and Roman sculptures, as well as the sarcophagi of Empress and Constantina
This is followed by a walk through the Gallery of the Candelabra, Sobieski Hall, Gallery of the Tapestries, and the lavishly decorated Raphael Rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
You will then arrive at the Sistine Chapel, one of Italy's most popular attractions, and still used today for the papal elections. The chapel of the location of Michelangelo's Last Judgment and other cool depictions of Biblical stories, such as the creation of Adam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the Sistine Chapel, you will view the worlds most important Catholic church - Saint Peter's Basilica.
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi rank and bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country are required for booking of all participants
- Please note that they are non-refundable in case of cancellation
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organizing mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and / or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.