Skip the Line: Kingdom of Railways Entrance Ticket in Prague
Come to see a biggest model railway layout in the Central Europe!
There are hundreds of meters of rails, dozens of models of trains or car models giving each other way at the crossings waiting for you in Prague at “Smíchov”:
• unique atmosphere of changing "day and night",
• tales from the rails,
• great experience for the whole family (2 - 4 hours),
• supplementary exhibitions, functional simulators made from a real train, tram and bus,
• just 150 meters from Andel Metro Station,
• 580 square meters of model railway layouts in operation and we are still building on!
• Open every day!
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kingdom of Railways
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit: Kingdom of Railways, Stroupezhnickeho 3181 / 23, Prague 150 00 Czech Republic
First floor of our exposition shows a cut-thru all the technologies and materials, which are used in the second phase of project. Several Czech dominants, the biggest mobile vehicle fleet, video camera built-ins in locomotives, shooting their way thru model and many more technical gadgets - all of these you can see in Kingdom of Railroads. Built-up area there is 115 m2 more over 400 meters of rails, 120 locomotives and wagons, 200 buildings and 1400 trees were used while building-up first phase. On the same floor you may find simulators made from real public transport vehicles. Come to try how you will fill as a train, tram or bus driver!
Almost 900 m2 area in the second underground floor is prepared for building up 14 main Czech Republic regions. After this model railroad will be finished, it will become unique in whole Europe, because there is no such big railroad model in one piece yet. These regions are already finished: Ústí nad Labem, Carlsbad, Pilsen, Liberec, Central Bohemia and Prague. Even completion of the model of the Czech Republic is planned at the end of 2022, now we presents more than 580 square meters in a daily operation.
You may use one of resting zones, drink and food machines and we have two playgrounds for smaller children, inner elevator for visitors with mobility handicap or baby prams.
Your ticket is valid throughout the day so if you prefer a proper meal than a food machine offer, just ask our stuff for a stamp and then you can leave our kingdom, go for lunch nearby and come back ...
Departure Point :Kingdom of Railways, Stroupezhnickeho 3181 / 23, Prague 150 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :12/31/2020 - 12/30/2021
Thursday: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Friday: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The visit of the exposition takes app. 2 – 4 hours
- Barrier free access: If you are bound to a wheelchair you can visit the exposition of the Kingdom of Railways. There is a personal lift available by the till and it will take you to the first underground floor. The movement on the second underground floor is barrier free. Toilets for disabled visitors are also available. Personal assistants of disabled visitors have their entry free of charge.
- Prams: We have a lift ready for moms with prams which will take them to the first or second underground floor. On the first underground floor, moms can leave their prams either by lockers or in places designated by the staff by the entry. The movement on the second underground floor is unlimited with a pram.
- Taking photos and video-shooting in the exposition:Taking photos and video-shooting for private purposes is unlimited.
- Rucksacks, baggage, food and drink: There are two refreshment zones available for the purposes of relaxing and refreshment and these designated places are the only ones where you can eat your food.If you have a rucksack or a greater piece of luggage, you will be asked by staff to leave it in lockers by the entry to the exposition.
- Changing desk: There is a changing desk available for moms with toddlers, which is placed at the toilet for the disabled (because of space and keeping privacy) on the second underground floor.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.