Skip the Line: Last Supper Tour in Milan
Always wanted to see Da Vinci’s painting “The Last Supper” in Milan’s church of Santa Maria delle Grazie? Now you have your chance! With this tour, you can skip past all the lines and see the extraordinary painting, hassle free. You will meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Last Supper Museum and get a brief introduction to the Italian masterpiece of the Renaissance. You will then head in to enjoy up to 20 minutes inside the Museum and appreciate one of the most world-renowned works of art.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (if more than 5 people)
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria delle Grazie
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
Discover a masterpiece of the Milanese Renaissance at the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, and spend 15 minutes admiring Da Vinci’s masterful “Last Supper.”
Also known as the “Cenacolo Vinciano,” the mural is hidden away on a wall of the refectory at the basilica. Your guide will give a quick introduction to Renaissance art in Italy, describing how it became one of the most fertile periods of painting worldwide. Learn why the Duke of Milan, Ludovico il Moro, commissioned Leonardo and how he presided over the most important period in the Milanese Renaissance.
Then, go straight to the front of the lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and spend at least 15 minutes appreciating one of the most iconic images of Christ in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Your guide will give a quick introduction to Renaissance art in Italy, describing how it became one of the most fertile periods of painting worldwide. Learn why the Duke of Milan, Ludovico il Moro, commissioned Leonardo and how he presided over the most important period in the Milanese Renaissance.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to increased security measures, bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For the Last Supper visit, children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.