Skip the Line: LEGOLAND Florida Resort Admission Ticket
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is located in Winter Haven, just 47 miles (76 km) southwest of Orlando and 56 miles (90 km) east of downtown Tampa. The park offers interactive attractions, fun family rides, shows, restaurants, shopping and beautiful landscaping, all specifically geared for families with children ages 2 to 12. Skip the line with these direct to turnstile admission tickets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Direct to turnstile admission tickets
- Transportation (until January 31, 2020)
- Entry/Admission - Legoland Florida Resort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Parking fee, payable direct
- Admission to special separately ticketed events
- Visit: Legoland Florida Resort, 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884-4139
Welcome to a world where imagination becomes reality! LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the ultimate family theme park, where everyone's imagination runs free. Built for fun with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions that you and your family are sure to enjoy. Hop on Coastersaurus and take a journey through a time-forgotten prehistoric jungle with life-sized animated LEGO brick dinosaurs. Brave the LEGO Technic® Test Track and feel the power of acceleration and braking along a wild roller-coaster track. Or visit Las Vegas, Washington DC, New York and Key West in Miniland USA.
Now open is The LEGO® Movie™ World. Featuring rides such as Unikittys Disco Drop, Battle of Bricksburg and The Lego Movie Masters of Flight, the entire family will have so much fun!
VIsit the LEGO® NINJAGO® World. The all-new theme park land is filled with several hands-on activities where you can sharpen your ninja skills before the ultimate showdown on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride. This dazzling attraction blends 3D computer animation, 4D effects and groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND theme park.
We hope you've been practicing your cannonball! Get ready to slide, splash and build your way to fun at LEGOLAND® Water Park. From the LEGO® wave pool to the Build-A-Raft lazy river, tube slides, body slides and interactive water-play structures -Joker Soaker and DUPLO® Safari - your kids will soak up tons of fun!
Cypress Gardens' beautiful and historic botanical gardens have been restored to pristine condition at LEGOLAND Resort Florida. The collection of native plants, including azaleas and camellias, have been reclaimed and combined with a range of exotic species to create a horticultural masterpiece. Still standing sentinel in the garden is the vast Banyan tree that was planted as a seedling in 1939.
Departure Point :Legoland Florida Resort, 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884-4139
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that 1-day combo tickets are only valid for one (1) day.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.