Skip-the-line: Louvre Museum Highlights Guided Tour including Mona Lisa
Discover and experience culture and art with a small-group (25 people max). See the world-famous Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and much more… Take the stress out of your Louvre visit with skip-the-line access. Spend two hours with a guide, seeing and learning about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks. At the end of the tour enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture and architecture from 450 BC to the 19th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
After meeting your expert guide, a few minutes walk from the Louvre, you'll skip the long entrance lines and start your journey through the Louvre galleries.
Following a carefully-planned itinerary, you'll see the iconic Venus de Milo, the celebrated Winged Victory of Samothrace; sculptures by Michelangelo; Romantics masterpieces like Delacroix's Victory Leading the People; France's crown jewels and, last but not least, the acclaimed Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
As you walk through the galleries your guide will bring the art pieces to life and share with you the background and the history of these timeless masterpieces. From the theft of the Mona Lisa to how the Venus the Milo became famous, these artworks will no longer have secrets for you.
As an added bonus, after your guided visit you will be free to spend as much time as you like exploring the museum independently.
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Some of the rooms of the Louvre can be closed during the visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.