Skip the Line: Manuel Antonio National Park Experience
Join us to explore and discover Manuel Antonio National Park with us, our number one philosophy it's to create informative, fun and unforgettable experiences, each of our activities and excursions are personalized and professionally developed by our great team of premium Costa Rican tourism board ( I.C.T.) certified naturalist tour guides, exclusively designed for small groups (8 people max), semi-private (6 people max) or private groups (Fully Private) in mind, you’ll follow your guide and navigate the lush evergreen forest. As you make your way through the beautifully preserved park, you will find yourself next to all different species of mammals and a variety of tropical birds!
Private round trip transportation from your hotel (Manuel Antonio & Quepos Hotels ONLY) will be provided, don't forget to pack your smartphones or digital cameras to connect our ATX or BTX Swarovski spotting scopes to your phone or camera and capture great HD wildlife photos and videos up close.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified I.C.T. Naturalist Tour Guide
- All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
- Bottled water for the hike
- Gratitude Snack or Cocktail (Outside National Park)
- Manuel Antonio & Quepos Area Hotels, Airbnb, Villas or Rental Homes Private pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos-Manuel Antonio (please contact us, we can always arrange transportation for you)
- Visit: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Have you always wanted to see wild monkeys, smiling sloths, tropical colorful birds and other wildlife up close? Our small group, semi private or fully private Manuel Antonio National Park Experience allows you to explore one of the most beautiful national parks in the world.
Departure Point :Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide roundtrip transportation from any Quepos and Manuel Antonio Hotel, Rental Villa, Airbnb, Private Rental Luxury Home, or Hostel.If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.Airports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear light, neutral clothing (shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc. no bright colors please)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Pack sunscreen/bug spray and swimming gear (towel, swimsuit, etc.)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Manuel Antonio National Park is CLOSED ON MONDAYS!
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- NOTE: FRESH FRUIT AND SANDWICHES are the ONLY two types of food allowed to enter into the national park. Granola or protein bars, grains and nuts, cookies, alcohol, tobacco or any other kind of snacks are NOT ALLOWED.
- The National Park entrance fee ticket is VALID ONE TIME ONLY, you are not allowed to re-enter if you leave the park.
- NEW YEARS HOLIDAYS (December 22nd-January 4th) RECOMMENDATION, all hotel pickup should be before 7:00 am, it's very important in order to avoid queuing for long periods of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We´ll no longer use costumers' cell phones to capture videos and images while touring with us, on the other hand, we will ONLY use our cell phones and Airdrop (iPhone only) WhatsApp, WeTransfer, Google Photos or Dropbox the images and videos to each customer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.