Skip the Line: Miraflores Visitor Center Ticket with Transfer
The Miraflores Visitor Center is a space where you can live a unique Panama Canal experience. In one place you will find different activities to learn and fully enjoy the Panama Canal.
At the visitor center you will find information on the importance of the Canal to world trade; describes the trade routes it serves; and identifies its main users, the various types of vessels that transit the waterway, and the commodities they carry. In addition, it presents an overview of studies conducted in order to guarantee the future competitiveness of the Canal and the benefits to the Republic of Panama.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
We'll take you to the Canal Visitor Center at Miraflores Locks. There you’ll be able to watch how the locks function and witness the passage of all sizes of ships through them.
From the terraces overlooking the Canal you’ll watch as the ships are raised above sea level or lowered back down to it depending upon their direction of travel.
You’ll also have the chance to visit the Canal museum where you’ll learn all about the function of the Canal, its history and be able to interact with simulators that will give you the experience of piloting one of the huge ships through the Canal from the captain's bridge.
Also available for your education and entertainment you’ll find galleries and exhibition halls, some of which offer virtual reality presentations in 3D.
Departure Point :Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Indicate the name of your hotel. Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Albrook Gelabert Airport, Marcos a Gelabert, Panamá, Panama
- Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites, Isla Perico Amador, Panama City, Panama
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ministry of Health orders the mandatory use of face masks throughout the country. Tour will have a maximum capacity of 30% of visitors. Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.