Skip the line Moscow Kremlin & Red Square Walking Tour
The Kremlin of Moscow and Red Square are by far the ultimate destination of everyone’s trip to the capital city. This is the cradle of Moscow and the epicentre of the most groundbreaking episodes of the Russian history. Get engaged with the distant and modern history while visiting the Kremlin grounds and step on historical Red Square. Admire the Tsar Cannon and the Tsar Bell, visit the Kremlin Cathedrals and Patriarch's Chamber to learn about the royal coronation ceremony. Step out of the Kremlin through Saviour Gate to Red Square, the main square of Moscow and Russia, the sacred place for all Russians and one of the most picturesque squares in the world. It is lined with whimsical St Basil Cathedral, the Kremlin wall and Lenin Mausoleum, the History Museum and GUM department store. Take your time to feel the heartbeat and listen to the chimes of the Kremlin clock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour with art historian licensed guide
- Hotel meet-up and return at the end of the tour to your hotel or any place at request
- Entry tickets to the Kremlin
- Entry/Admission - Kremlin Walls and Towers
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Square
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to the Armoury Chamber and Diamond Collection
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions by car/ taxi (available upon request for extra)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin Walls and Towers, Red Square, Moscow 613310 Russia
Explore the Kremlin grounds and see the palaces dating back to 16th-20th centuries, the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Canon, look at the working residence of the President of Russia and try to guess if he is in the office today.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral Square, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
• Visit the Dormition (Assumption) Cathedral, the coronation place of the Tsars, and see the throne of Ivan the Terrible, the oldest murals and icons.
• Visit Archangel Michael Cathedral and see the tombs of the sovereigns of Russia of 2 dynasties.
• Visit the Annunciation Cathedral, the home church of the royal family
• Visit the Patriarch's Palace and 17th century jewelry and applied art collection
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
Red Square is the heart of Moscow, a must-see and the most beautiful square in the city. You will see iconic St Basil Cathedral, Lenin Mausoleum, GUM, Church of Our Lady of Kazan, Resurrection Gate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Visit this stunning XVI century cathedral in Red Square, get to know the story of its construction by the order of Ivan the Terrible
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet up our customers at their accommodation (hotel or apartment lobby with placard with your name) or other place in Moscow downtown or by the metro station. Please note, the tour does not include transportation like taxi or car
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.