Skip-the-line Musée d’Orsay Orsay Museum Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
Join us on a 2 to 2.5 hour semi-private (8 guest maximum) tour of the Musée d’Orsay. Skip-the-line with our expert guides and explore the must-see works hanging in the Musée d’Orsay, Paris’s gallery dedicated to 19th century art and the Impressionists. Jump right into the sculptures and paintings in this world renowned gallery. Consider our Thursday evening option to beat the crowds if possible.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- SEMI-PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 8 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Join a guide on a tour through this converted, century-old train station and explore the artistic movements that led up to the Impressionists and their vibrant, colorful works. Visit Manet’s scandalous Luncheon on the Grass and Renoir’s Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette. Learn about those who preceded the Impressionists like Millet and The Gleaners, as well as those who followed like Van Gogh, as visible in his Bedroom in Arles. And of course you’ll check out works by Monet himself, including his famous poppies.
Learn about the history and evolution behind this movement and understand why these seemingly simple works were so revolutionary at the time.
Highlights generally include (if artwork is not on loan or being restored):
• Manet’s Luncheon on the Grass
• Renoir’s Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette
• Monet’s Poppy Field and Waterlilies
• Van Gogh’s Bedroom in Arles
• Degas’s Ballerinas
• Millet’s The Gleaners
Explore masterpieces of art by French Impressionists and post-Impressionists
Skip the long lines to enjoy priority entrance to the Orsay Museum
Learn about techniques used by artists such as Van Gogh, Renoir, and more
Discover the highlights and lesser known gems of the Orsay
Admire the beautiful Beaux Arts building of the former rail station
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Paris, 75001 Paris France
You’ve seen it in the movies, but what do you really know about Paris? We’ll share its stories, secrets, and scandals with you while exploring all of the places you won’t find on your own. Wander the streets and museums of the world’s most popular city on a small group or private tour of Paris. Our English speaking guides at Babylon Tours get you priority entrance and help you skip the lines at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay. Go beyond the Eiffel Tower and experience Paris with Babylon Tours.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Musee D'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Orsay museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.