Skip the Line: Museum of Life Under Communism Ticket
Museum of Life under Communism allows younger generations to get to know the past of their parents, while the older ones will be able to remember the brighter and darker sides of the People’s Republic of Poland (PRL). Welcome to our private space filled with souvenirs and symbols of the bygone era.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Life under Communism
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museum of Life under Communism, ul. Piekna 28/34, Warsaw 05-077 Poland
We are glad to invite you to our private communist museum. This is the first idea in Warsaw to show how people used to live during communist times. You can see typical furniture, everyday use things as famous washing mashine "Frania", tv-set "Rubin" or unique "Saturator". There are few different sections, where you can experience propaganda, lifestyle, politics or ordinary day from the times. The exposition is a perfect background to the history of Communism in Poland. The main idea is to experience the times and find out the absurds of everyday life.
Departure Point :Museum of Life under Communism, ul. Piekna 28/34, Warsaw 05-077 Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.