Skip-the-Line National Archaeological Museum of Naples Small Group Tour
The National Archaeological Museum of Naples (MANN) hosts a great collection of relics, statues, frescoes and mosaics coming from the sites surrounding the city: among them Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis, Campi Flegreii and Baia. While walking into the rooms and corridors of the museum with your guide, you will be narrated the story of the Naples and the other Greek colonies, and how they developed and grew during the centuries, to then become ports and holiday destinations for the aristocratic families of Rome. The Emperor Nero, for instance, chose Oplontis, a small town in between Pompeii and Herculaneum, as the perfect location to build a huge villa for his wife, Poppea. Your guide will highlight the cultural and social differences among the towns, a detail that made them unique at the time, and still makes them unforgettably distinctive.
This is a small group tour led by a professional live guide. that will be happy to reply to all your curiosities!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Small group tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
Enjoy this 2.5hours tour led by a professional tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You will fin sanitizer dispensers at the entrance of the Museum.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.